Gently express milk, encourage milk supply, or catch a letdown from the opposite breast while baby is feeding.
The Haakaa pump is easy to use, gentle on the breast, makes no sound so it is very discreet, and is made from one seamless silicone shape which makes cleaning and care very quick and easy as it doesn't need to be taken apart and put back together before and after each use.
- Soft and comfortable 100% food grade silicone.
- Compact size to fit perfectly into any handbag or baby bag.
- No cords, batteries or assembly required.
- 150ml capacity.
- Suction base.
- White flower stopper
- Easy to use and clean.
- BPA, PVC and phthalate-free.
How to Use Your Haakaa Breast Pump:
- Place the pump flange over your nipple – make sure your nipple is centred comfortably in the neck of the pump.
- When the pump is secure and comfortable, apply suction by squeezing the base of the pump to start the flow of milk.
- Once milk begins to flow, simply leave the pump alone to do its thing.
Cleaning and Care:
Use soft bristle brushes or soft sponges to clean your Haakaa pump.
Steam cleaning / boiling is the preferred method for cleaning your Haaka pump. Exposure to detergent may make the silicone in this product appear cloudy. Avoid bleach based cleaning products, sterilizing tablets, and UV sterilizing systems.
Store product in a cool, dry place and avoid direct sunlight.