La Bassine Regular (Hire)
BEFORE BOOKING PLEASE CONTACT AQUABUB TO CHECK AVAILABILITY
How do I book a birth pool?
Before booking, please contact Aquabub to make sure the pool of your choice is available for you. Once you have chosen your preferred pool you can make your order via the website. The website won't ask for your due date, but I will have a record of it from your email, so I will match it to your order when it comes in. Once your order is made the pool of your choice will be reserved for you and will arrive at your address when you reach 37 weeks, and will be due for return 2 weeks after your estimated due date (unless previously arranged).
What is included in the birth pool kit?
Is there anything else I need?
You will need to supply your own length of hose for emptying your pool after use. For hygiene reasons the hose that is supplied in your birth pool kit must only be used for filling the pool with clean water, not emptying the pool. Your garden hose is suitable for emptying the pool, or you can purchase a length of hose or emptying kit from Aquabub.
Which is the best birth pool for me?
Choosing the best pool for your needs will depend on:
- The space you have available in your home, and where you plan to set up your pool.
- Whether or not your partner plans to get into the pool with you.
- Hot water supply.
Birth pool comparison chart
About La Bassine Design
- Handles to assist position change.
- Clear dark blue walls to provide increased privacy while still allowing visibility for your midwife.
- Quick and easy to inflate and deflate (10min maximum with the provided air pump).
- Fill time will depend on water pressure. The La Bassine Regular will take approximately 30 min to fill
- Best suited to accommodate the labouring woman only, however can accommodate her partner if they are both of smaller build.